A total of 29 players have been selected for the 2022 GB Women's Elite Development Programme (EDP) squad.
Athletes from each of the three Home Nations have been picked, with a further five reserves also named.
Several players already capped at international level are included, with Welsh duo Millie Holme and Livvy Hoskins joined by Scotland's Emily Dark and Bronwyn Shields. Scottish U21 international Eve Pearson also makes the squad.
The list also features many of the England U21 players selected for the postponed Junior Women's World Cup back in December alongside a number of athletes who have competed for England at Junior Age Group level.
Simon Letchford will lead the programme and, during their time in the EDP, players will attend a number of two-day training camps and will be in regular contact with the senior squads through training sessions and practice matches. There may also be opportunities to play matches and competitions against other nations, depending on Covid and other factors.
First formed in 2017, the GB EDP was designed to help those identified as having the potential to perform on the world's best level an environment in which they could develop the skills, physicality and character required to become a medal-winning Olympian.
Already a number of players have transitioned from the programme into the senior squads, with Izzy Petter and Fiona Crackles going on to win bronze at the Tokyo Olympics while the eight new additions to the senior GB women's squad have all spent some time in the EDP.
Last month a preliminary GB Men's EDP squad for the year was announced, with the final list due to be confirmed shortly.
- Beth Alexander - Loughborough University
- Emma Allroggen - Birmingham University
- Maddie Axford - Nottingham University
- Ella Burnley - ISCA & Exeter University
- Tilly Butterworth - Repton School/ University of Nottingham Hockey Club
- Katie Curtis - University of Nottingham
- Emily Dark - University of St Andrews/ Dundee Wanderers
- Georgie Gardens - ISCA & University of Exeter
- Millie Giglio - University of Birmingham
- Millie Holme - ISCA & University of Exeter
- Livvy Hoskins - Clifton Robinsons Hockey Club
- Martha le Huray - Kingston Grammar School/ Surbiton Hockey Club
- Pippa Lock - East Grinstead Hockey Club
- Maddie Long - University of Nottingham
- Lorna Mackenzie - Loughborough Students
- Becky Manton - ISCA & University of Exeter
- Sofia Martin - Queenswood School / Southgate Hockey Club
- Eve Pearson - University of Edinburgh
- Bronwyn Shields - Clyesdale Western Hockey Club
- Pippi Spawnforth - Loughborough Students
- Claudia Swain - University of Nottingham
- Ellie Wilson - Dundee Wanderers Hockey Club
- Evie Wood - University of Birmingham
- Ruth Blaikie - HC AMVJ Dames 1, Netherlands
- Bronte Brough - Harvard University, USA
- Jess Buchanan - Junior FC, Spain
- Kitty Chapple - Harvard University, USA
- Tasmin Cookman - University of New Hampshire, USA
- Daisy Ford - Stamford University, USA
- Emily Guckian - Harvard University, USA
- Rosie Hope - University of Michigan, USA
- Mila Welch - Complutense, Spain
- Vicki McCabe - Club An Der Alster, Germany