A total of 29 players have been selected for the 2022 GB Women's Elite Development Programme (EDP) squad.
Athletes from each of the three Home Nations have been picked, with a further five reserves also named.
Several players already capped at international level are included, with Welsh duo Millie Holme and Livvy Hoskins joined by Scotland's Emily Dark and Bronwyn Shields. Scottish U21 international Eve Pearson also makes the squad.
The list also features many of the England U21 players selected for the postponed Junior Women's World Cup back in December alongside a number of athletes who have competed for England at Junior Age Group level.
Simon Letchford will lead the programme and, during their time in the EDP, players will attend a number of two-day training camps and will be in regular contact with the senior squads through training sessions and practice matches. There may also be opportunities to play matches and competitions against other nations, depending on Covid and other factors.
First formed in 2017, the GB EDP was designed to help those identified as having the potential to perform on the world's best level an environment in which they could develop the skills, physicality and character required to become a medal-winning Olympian.
Already a number of players have transitioned from the programme into the senior squads, with Izzy Petter and Fiona Crackles going on to win bronze at the Tokyo Olympics while the eight new additions to the senior GB women's squad have all spent some time in the EDP.
Last month a preliminary GB Men's EDP squad for the year was announced, with the final list due to be confirmed shortly.
- Beth Alexander (ENG) – Loughborough University
- Maddie Axford (ENG) – Nottingham University
- Bronte Brough (ENG) – Repton/Repton School
- Ella Burnley (ENG) – ISCA & Exeter University
- Tilly Butterworth (ENG) – Repton/Repton School
- Kitty Chapple (ENG) – Clifton Robinsons
- Tasmin Cookman (ENG) – Surbiton
- Katie Curtis (ENG) – Nottingham University
- Emily Dark (SCO) – Dundee Wanderers/University of St Andrews
- Daisy Ford (ENG) – Framlingham College/Harleston Magpies
- Georgie Gardens (ENG) – Framlingham College/Harleston Magpies
- Millie Giglio (ENG) – Birmingham University
- Milly Holme (WAL) – ISCA & Exeter University
- Livvy Hoskins (WAL) – Clifton Robinsons
- Martha le Huray (ENG) – Surbiton/Kingston Grammar School
- Maddie Long (ENG) – Surbiton
- Lorna Mackenzie (ENG) – Loughborough University
- Becky Manton (ENG) – Birmingham University
- Sofia Martin (ENG) – Southgate/Queenswood School
- Mollie Mason (ENG) – Nottingham University
- Vicki McCabe (ENG) – Bath University
- Eve Pearson (SCO) – Edinburgh University
- Raph Robeson (ENG) – Grove Menzieshill/University of St Andrews
- Bronwyn Shields (SCO) – Clydesdale Western
- Pippi Spawforth (ENG) – Surbiton
- Claudia Swain (ENG) – Nottingham University/Repton School
- Imi Swann (ENG) – Durham University
- Mila Welch (ENG) – East Grinstead
- Evie Wood (ENG) – Birmingham University
- Emma Allroggen (ENG) – Berliner HC
- Ruth Blaikie (SCO) – HC AMHV Dames
- Jess Buchanan (SCO) – Atletic Terrassa
- Emily Guckian (ENG) – Harvard University
- Rosie Hope (ENG) – University of Michigan