It’s the exciting conclusion of the London leg of the FIH Pro League where the top nine men’s and women’s hockey teams in the world play off against each other. Six days of back-to-back international games, see GB men and women on home soil for the last time in 2023, as the countdown to the Paris 2024 Olympics begins.
Can GB’s men go back to the top of the FIH Pro league table, as they take on some of Europe’s best? Will GB’s women continue their rise up the table to cement a top half position?
Each match day includes:
- Two top international hockey matches per session
- Over five hours of entertainment
- Spectator village with hockey games for the kids, lots of great food and drink choices
- Pre-match & Half-time entertainment
- Tickets from £18.50 for adults, £8 for under 18s – Book tickets
Great Britain women – The women’s team are currently Olympic bronze medallists and world ranked no.5 and they take on Germany – no.6 in the world and USA ranked 15th. Plus, reigning Olympic, World and European champions the Netherlands are competing across the six-day competition.
Great Britain men – The men’s team are currently 2nd in the FIH Pro League and ranked 4th in the world and they take on the current world champions Germany and Spain, world ranked 7th. Plus, the Netherlands, currently ranked no.1 in the world will be in action.
Friday 16 to Wednesday 21 June 2023
Fri 16 June - 12:30 - Great Britain V Germany (w); 15:00 - Netherlands v Spain (m)
Sat 17 June - 12:30 - Netherlands v USA (w); 15:00 - Great Britain v Germany (m)
Sun 18 June - 12:30 - Great Britain v USA (w); 15:00 - Great Britain v Spain (m) SOLD OUT
Mon 19 June - 17:30 - Spain v Netherlands (m); 20:00 - Great Britain v Germany (w)
Tues 20 June - 12:00 - Great Britain v Germany (m); 14:30 - Netherlands v USA (w)
Wed 21 June - 17:30 - Great Britain v Spain (m); 20:00 - Great Britain v USA (w)
Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London
Situated on the Olympic Park at Stratford, the stadium is really easy to get to and well connected by train, underground, bus and walking routes.
- Now connected by the Elizabeth line
- Served by Jubilee, Central lines, Docklands Light railway, London overground and national rail
- Only 7 minutes from King’s Cross St Pancras
- 8 minutes from Liverpool Street
- 19 mins from Paddington
- For more information on the FIH Pro League click here