Great Britain Hockey is calling on the Hockey Family to #MakeYourMark at Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre during Great Britain’s home FIH Hockey Pro League fixtures in May.
Although the matches will be played in the absence of spectators, the #MakeYourMark campaign provides hockey clubs across the nation to show their support for the squad when they take to the pitch in their final fixtures before the Tokyo Olympics on Saturday 22 & Sunday 23 May against Spain and the USA.
As the Official Presenting Partner of the FIH Hockey Pro League in Great Britain, Vitality are giving away their big screen time to you! We’re asking the Hockey Family to #MakeYourMark by sending in your personalised video messages to express your support and wish the teams good luck in their final fixtures ahead of the Olympics this summer.
We are looking for:
- Good luck messages to inspire the GB squads before their Olympic journey
- Messages of support to your individual hockey heroes in the squads
- Your very best match winning goal celebrations
The video messages will then make it to the big screen at Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre during the team warm-ups, quarter and half-time breaks as well as post-match, so you can be there with the squads through every step of the match day.
Plus, the very best videos will win a signed shirt from one of the competing nations from the 2018 Vitality Hockey Women’s World Cup, courtesy of Vitality.
What do GB Hockey need from you?
- Get together with your hockey friends in your club shirts (following Covid protocols) and film your 10 second video
- iPhone, laptops and android devices can all be used
- Please film your video in landscape or it may not be used.
To create the best video:
- Leave a second pause at the start
- Practice before recording
- Speak in a slow and clear voice
So get filming and tune in on BT Sport on the 22 and 23 May to see if you can see your video being played on the big screen! The messages will also be shared across the @GBHockey social channels, so make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com