Hockey Nation represents everything that is great about hockey in 2012 and beyond - delivering a jam-packed programme of events and activities for all ages and abilities aiming to inspire the country to pick up a stick and be part of it!
A big thank you to all of you who have joined in one of our events – there are still many opportunities to get involved and become part of the Hockey Nation in this incredibly exciting year! Click here to view our calendar of events.
Win an iPad and a signed Great Britain hockey shirt!
Register your details by clicking on the link below and you will receive all the latest news and updates on our fantastic Hockey Nation programme of events and activities, as well as information on how and where you can play hockey! Plus, enter our prize draw to win an iPad*, to follow all the live hockey action and a Great Britain hockey shirt signed by the team.
Have you been lucky enough to pick up one of our Hockey Nation cards? When you register, don’t forget to enter your unique code for the chance to win more fantastic prizes.
1) Prize details: The winner will receive an iPad and Great Britain Hockey shirt signed by the team
2) Only one entry will be accepted per person
3) Competition is not open to employees of England Hockey Ltd
4) Entrants must be minimum of 18 years old
5) The winner will be drawn at random from all prize draw entries and contacted by England Hockey Ltd. Only the winners will be contacted personally. Promoters decision is final.
6) England Hockey may wish to use the winner’s name and photo for publicity purposes
7) The winner’s name can be obtained by sending a letter to: Hockey Nation iPad competition, Marketing, England Hockey, Bisham Abbey National Sports Centre
Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 1RR
8) There will be no cash alternatives
9) Entrants must supply full details as required, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
10) Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering the competition